Feel confident leading collaborations where the collective effort makes a difference. The ability to lead meetings that get results is an essential skill for professionals in today’s workplace. In this 2-day highly interactive training, learn to design collaborative meetings and facilitate critical conversations that help groups get better outcomes and lead to change. Practice facilitating real-world situations. Create agendas and learn techniques to confidently lead a group from divergent views to shared agreement and collective action. Leave with a step-by-step guide to ensure your next change meeting builds a stronger collaboration. This training is ideal for anyone who leads team, client or multi-stakeholder meetings and wants to take their skill to the next level.
In this course, you:
- Design an effective meeting agenda
- Open any meeting with confidence
- Gather participants’ ideas and explore options
- Sequence conversations to lead groups through change
- Craft powerful questions to navigate conflict & develop understanding
- Manage one’s own response to conflict and anxiety
- Identify & address conflict to achieve group consensus
- Guide group decision making & action steps methods
- Refine one’s own facilitation style
- Create an agenda for your next change meeting
Who Should Attend
- Managers and leaders
- Project managers and team leads
- Business consultants
- Trainers and coaches
- HR professionals and facilitators
- Nonprofit and government managers and planners
- Understand Facilitation and the Facilitator’s Role
- Design a Highly Successful Change Meeting
- Facilitate Conflict and Difficult Behaviors
- Guide Group Decision Making and Action Accountability
- $685 regular / $650 early bird
- Discounts for groups of 3 or more
Note: Workshop fee includes Leading Collaboration Workbook. Does not include lunch.
If registering multiple attendees, call 512-971-3033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations made 12 days or more before the start of the workshop are eligible for a 50% refund or application of full fee to a later course. Cancellations made within 12 days of the workshop or no shows will not be eligible for a refund. Workshop may be cancelled if minimum group size is not reached 12 days in advance of course, and 100% of fees would be refunded.
Leading Collaboration: Design & Facilitate Meetings that Get Results - a 2-day skills workshop developed by Collaborative Action and presented by Civic Collaboration